• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anders P
    replied
    Originally posted by swdomen View Post
    It should be Forum Statistik
    as you can see explained in post #5 in this thread the phrase is actually: {1}s statistik and the number 1 is the name of your forum.

/Anders

Leave a comment:

• swdomen
    replied
    Originally posted by bloke View Post
    Thanks. Great work.
    I've a suser who tells me

Forumss statistik

Should be

Forums statistik

Can you tell me where to change this - been searching text and phrases all afternoon.

Thanks.
    It should be Forum Statistik

Leave a comment:

• Anders P
    replied
    Originally posted by Marsupilami View Post
    Dont let the syntax scare you.

I meant to search for the phrase names:
    • options_options_contactusoptions_text
    • options_options_contactustype_text

They are not translated. They are related to the site feedback form. i.e. (Contact us).

And i guess you're right about some sentences in the site feedback form is not phrased.

I'll stick to vb 3.5.5 until 3.6.x has settled a little further, and all addons i want is 3.6 proof. I can continue to report missing translations on 3.5.5 if you want me to?
    Ok, the phrases you mentioned are in the "Control Panel Help Text" and there is a lot of these helptexts that are not translated (yet ).
    But everything concerning the front-end for the "Contact us" should be translated.

Yes I appreciate feedback on the translation, as soon as I get a few things in order on my computer at home I will install a 3.5.5 version locally and try and fix the misstakes you find.
    But I would also appreciate if you (and anyone else) look at the questions I have in the thread about 3.6.0.

/Anders

Leave a comment:

• Marsupilami
    replied
    Dont let the syntax scare you.

I meant to search for the phrase names:
    • options_options_contactusoptions_text
    • options_options_contactustype_text

They are not translated. They are related to the site feedback form. i.e. (Contact us).

And i guess you're right about some sentences in the site feedback form is not phrased.

I'll stick to vb 3.5.5 until 3.6.x has settled a little further, and all addons i want is 3.6 proof. I can continue to report missing translations on 3.5.5 if you want me to?

Leave a comment:

• Anders P
    replied
    Site feedback form seems not to be fully translated.

Examples:
    $vbphrase[options_options_contactusoptions_text]
    $vbphrase[options_options_contactustype_text]

Just can't figure out why subjects "Site Feedback" and "Registration Problem" in sendmessage.php does not get translated - (Where to find the phrases)?

(In vb 3.5.4)
    Hi.

I am not sure what you mean by your examples, I have just upgradeed to 3.6.0 and havn't got my computer at home in order to run the 3.5.x locally so I cant't check right now.

As for the phrases for "Site feedback" etc. I think they are not "phrased", you type in them in the vb-settings in the admincp.
    Custom profile fields etc. have been "phrased" in 3.6.0, but not these (as far as I cna tell), hopefully that will be possible in the next release.

Anyway, I am at work right now (night shift) and will post my latest translation for 3.5.3 tomorrow (if nothing unforseen happens).

Anyway I have started a thread on the 3.6.0 translation here, and would appreciate some feedback there.

/Anders

Leave a comment:

• Marsupilami
    replied
    Site feedback form seems not to be fully translated.

Examples:
    $vbphrase[options_options_contactusoptions_text]
    $vbphrase[options_options_contactustype_text]

Just can't figure out why subjects "Site Feedback" and "Registration Problem" in sendmessage.php does not get translated - (Where to find the phrases)?

(In vb 3.5.4)

Leave a comment:

• Anders P
    replied
    Another one: Search in swedish translation phrases for "unte". You will prob. find one instance to change into "inte".

I guess, to see this, one has to be in debug mode on admincp though.
    Thanks, fixed that one.

Leave a comment:

• Marsupilami
    replied
    Another one: Search in swedish translation phrases for "unte". You will prob. find one instance to change into "inte".

I guess, to see this, one has to be in debug mode on admincp though.

Leave a comment:

• Anders P
    replied
    Search for "Anväd" and replace them with "Använd"
    Thanks, appreciate that you notify about typos.
    Found quite a few with that one.

I will hopefully soon have the time to update the language files here on vb.com

/Anders

Leave a comment:

• Marsupilami
    replied
    Posted a ticket in the bug tracker concerning locale date translation problems.
    Follow it here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/bugs3...iew&bugid=2596

Leave a comment:

• Marsupilami
    replied
    Search for "Anväd" and replace them with "Använd"

Leave a comment:

• bloke
    replied
    Of course, of course.
    I had mistakenly called my forum 'forums' so the extra 's' was shown.
    All sorted now thanks very much.

Leave a comment:

• Anders P
    replied
    Originally posted by bloke View Post
    Thanks. Great work.

Forumss statistik

Should be

Forums statistik

Can you tell me where to change this - been searching text and phrases all afternoon.

Thanks.
    The phrase you are looking for is probably x_statistics in Global phrases.
    In my translation it is: "{1}s statistik"

The number is for the name of the forum.
    The "s" in my translated phrase needs to be there for all fora that has a name that doesn't end in an "s", which would be most.

/Anders

Leave a comment:

• bloke
    replied
    Thanks. Great work.

Forumss statistik

Should be

Forums statistik

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Anders P
    replied
    There are two ¨ that should be ö in the xml.

Otherwise works perfect in 3.5.4.
    Ok, thanks appreciate that you let me know.

Fixed that.
    I have made a lot of more on the translations of the 3.5.3 recently (had some time over a twork ) and will hopefully submit that file here soon.

Anymore typos or other things anyone find, please post here at vbulletin so I can improve the translation.

/Anders

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X