Help for Spanish Language for vBulletin 3.5.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for Spanish Language for vBulletin 3.5.4

Good night, I have acquired today a license pra vBulletin. I have lowered installed version 3.5.4 and (Although I have problems with the Impex). I have unloaded a version of the Spanish language, but it says to me that it is not for the version that I am using. Please, somebody can say to me where to unload it? Of but that I look for not it to it encuenro, I am in favor desperate. By the way, with the one of Spanish people of speech, not since todavia is no a forum in Spanish, the truth. Good, they pardon my ingles, but I am using a translator in line.

Thank you very much.

Just set 'Ignore version' to 'Yes' when you upload it. You may have to translate a few of the phrases.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      Just set 'Ignore version' to 'Yes' when you upload it. You may have to translate a few of the phrases.
      Thank you very much. As soon as it arrives at house will prove it. By the way, that to translate the "new phrases" that there are, some option where you see all the phrases translated and without translating?

A greeting and Thanks again.

Comment

No sorry. There is no option in 3.5.4 to search for these phrases.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X