Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grover View Post
    Does it work in VB 3.6?
    Haven't tested yet (waiting for the Dutch pack before I'll update to vB3.6), but it's a fairly simple product with a hook into init_startup. I can't imagine that has been changed from vB3.5. No guarantees though and best to ask over at vb.org in the linked thread.
    - highly ill, but always intelligent -

Comment

I'm running at 3.6, works fine for me .
      http://www.nucia.nl/forum/
      The best way to kill malware; is to kill it together.

Comment

Hi Rene,

Would you be so kind to provide us with a screenshot (I can't install the pack yet) of how the Moderation dropdown looks at the moment? I am curious to find out how it looks/works now.
        Is this possible for you to provide? Thanks.
        How much do you love XenForo?

Comment

Would you be so kind to provide us with a screenshot (I can't install the pack yet) of how the Moderation dropdown looks at the moment?
          Sorry, I'm not providing extra services Grover.
          "The lurking suspicion that something could be simplified is the world's richest source of rewarding challenges"
          - Edsger Dijkstra

Comment

Translation updated for vB 3.6

We just released the updated translation for vBulletin 3.6

No remote links allowed here, so Google for it: Nederlandse vertaling vbulletin applinet
            Last edited by renep; Sun 10 Sep '06, 8:13am. Reason: added google
            "The lurking suspicion that something could be simplified is the world's richest source of rewarding challenges"
            - Edsger Dijkstra

Comment

Thanks for the translation. Installed it and seems to work fine.
              And placed the translated by link at the bottom of the page.

Thanks again you saved me a lot of work.

Comment

Originally posted by renep View Post
                Sorry, I'm not providing extra services Grover.
                Well....

Click image for larger version

Name:	vb_dutch_frontend.gif
Views:	1
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	3669041

I have just installed the new 3.6 language pack on my 3.6 testforum and reading all those Moderator-tasks in dutch on the frontend.... I need some time to get used to this. Maybe I will grow into it, but my initial preference would still be to leave all the Admin/Moderator tasks in their original english translation (as well on the backend as the frontend) and just translate all the user-tasks to dutch.

All my staff-manuals (constructed by myself, by others and on http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/) are in english. All my staffmembers understand the english language (ofcourse) and now I have to change all those Manuals into dutch, regarding the Admin/Moderator tasks.

I don't know what's wisdom regarding this. Anyone else has an opinion on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Creek View Post
                  (I don't know how the dutch buttons are? I've made them but still waiting for reply)
                  Eagle,

Where can I find your dutch buttons overhere? Since both the professional translation of vB 3.5 and vB 3.6 are out now, we need those dutch buttons aswell.

Comment

English phrases on dutch frontend.

See the screenshot:

Name:	discussies_verplaatsen.gif
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	3669042

There are some english phrases here, I guess they are overlooked?

Comment

• Why is this value in bold?

Name:	stand_van_zaken.gif
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	3669043

The 'het record staat op' value is in bold. Why is that? The original english translation does not provide this value as bold. This and this coincidence
                      makes me wonder if your translator has actually used the dutch translation of Floris and his team as a starting point? Because this 'het record staat op'-value was bold in Floris translation aswell.

Anyway, I think it should be left in the non-bold way, because you should follow the original presentation of things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grover View Post
                        There are some english phrases here, I guess they are overlooked?
                        Yes, we'll translate those in the next release.

The 'het record staat op' value is in bold. [...]
                        Anyway, I think it should be left in the non-bold way, because you should follow the original presentation of things.
                        Agreed. We'll fix that.
                        - Edsger Dijkstra

Comment

• I'm inclined to change 'reprimande' in the translation of the infraction system to 'berisping'. It sounds less formal.
                          - Edsger Dijkstra

Comment

• Originally posted by Grover View Post
                            Eagle,

Where can I find your dutch buttons overhere? Since both the professional translation of vB 3.5 and vB 3.6 are out now, we need those dutch buttons aswell.
                            The images can't be uploaded currently, due to the maximum attachment size.
                            I'm looking into it and will make them available as soon as possible.
                            Best Regards
                            Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colin F View Post
                              The images can't be uploaded currently, due to the maximum attachment size.
                              I'm looking into it and will make them available as soon as possible.
                              Thanks Colin for your feedback!

Comment

• Originally posted by renep View Post
                                I'm inclined to change 'reprimande' in the translation of the infraction system to 'berisping'. It sounds less formal.
                                Reprimande?! Indeed... change it to 'berisping' as quick as possible!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X