Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am starting to translate vbulletin in bulgarian, need to know some things though

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nexialys
    replied
    and what's going on with that bulgarian translation ?!

i would need it to add some friends to my community..

Leave a comment:

• dannyboy1
    replied
    Thanks for your response. That was exactly what I needed to know.

Leave a comment:

• Steve F
    replied
    GLOBAL - You will need to translate as it contains phrases for the front end users.

vBulletin Settings - Used in Admin CP
    Plugin System - Used in Admin CP (if running 3.5.x)

And as nexialys said, all the 'Control Panel' phrasegroups used in Admin CP.

If you want to translate one version 100% anyway, I'd suggest you look around @ vbulletin.org, I think there is a hack to display the AdminCP in a language different from the default forum language: eg. Front-end Bulgarian (default), Admin CP English.

Leave a comment:

• dannyboy1
    replied
    What about the group "vBulletin settings"?

Leave a comment:

• dannyboy1
    replied
    thanks for your response.

so I just want to make sure and I will ask again - if I choose to not translate the control panel I have to skip the following groups:

GLOBAL
    Control Panel Global
    Control Panel Home Pages
    Control Panel User Management
    Control Panel Options
    Control Panel User Ranks
    Control Panel User Groups
    Control Panel Help Text
    Control Panel Stop Message

Is that correct?

Leave a comment:

• nexialys
    replied
    all the groups that start with "Control Panel" are the ones related to the admincp...

most of the admincp parts uses the global phrases, so they spare some duplicate phrases...

Leave a comment:

• I am starting to translate vbulletin in bulgarian, need to know some things though

Hi, I already started to translate vbulletin in Bulgarian language. I hope the whole community will benefit from that because until now there is not Bulgarian language pack.
    I want to make two versions - the first one will be 100% translated, the second one will have the frontend translated only. I am not that familiar with vbulletin though and I need to know one thing: when I login to the admin panel and go to “Languages and Phrases" section I see there a "Phrase Type" drop down menu. Can someone tell me what parts of the phrase types are for the frontend only?
    Awaiting your response.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X