AE - [Discussion] 3.x perfect Arabic language packages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PHP Dev
    activa, you should write in english here!, there are too many people who want/should know what we are talking about.
    He/she can write in Arabic on these forums, if he/she accompanied it with an English translation, according to the site rules.
    You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

vB 3.5.4 & vB 3.0.13

city-love, you can download the latest translations for this versions now from this thread:
      http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168064
      --------

shex, released withen 1 day!!!
      --------

simsim, he could! but why to???
      he's able to write in english, I'm sure (He said that he would help me in translation, didn't he?)
      Sorry for my weak English.
      My aim is to become PHP Developer.

Comment

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
        أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم
        و أشهد أن لاإله إلا الله

Comment

thanks tow match Mr PHP Dev

but i try thes lang UTF-8 not work all arabic lang came err!!

Comment

Really, it works greate with me!
            Maybe this's your fault, try it again.

Comment

Originally posted by city-love
              thanks tow match Mr PHP Dev

but i try thes lang UTF-8 not work all arabic lang came err!!
              I guess that you uploaded it with ASCII mode, you sould upload it again using BINARY mode!

Comment

طالما أنه لا يمنع قانون المنتدى أن نتكلم بالعربية فلماذا لا نفعل ؟
                المهم . أشكر الجميع على ما قدموه .
                3.5.4 هل لهذه النسخة تعريب كامل متكامل ؟
                و شكرا لكم

Comment

Please, only post in english, regaurdless of a translation. I will not ask again.

Comment

I've downloaded the arabic_3-5-4_utf-8.zip file and integrated with my board. Everything is working excellent apart from two problems:

- When I post a topic, all instances of the letter "ح" will get replaced by the letter "ت".
                    For example, if I post the following sentence:
                    الأحرف العربية الصحيحة
                    I will get the following sentence posted instaed:
                    الأترف العربية الصتيتة

- Also the time note (PM/AM) is shown as ? instead of ص\م

Any help is highly appreciated.

Comment

Thank you for your work and the help.. I have not upgraded nor have I used to your trasnlation yet.. I will soon.. I had to do my own in the past but wasn't full translation, therefore I didn't publish it.. once again, thank you.

Zachery, hello there..

I understand the reason for asking not to type in other than English, however this is a language support forum and alot of members know little or no English especialy when it comes to writing.. plus if I recall there was a section on this board that was mostly Arabic..

I am sure there are alot of members here that would report any vilations, I for one will not think twice about reporting any misuse of this forum.

I do agree we should all type in English so most members will benifit, but it can be a problem for some..

alrairuz

my long years of working with multilingual boards I found that UTF-8 has certain limitations that might be Java related (sun java / MS java). I found windows-1256 to work the greatest

as for AM/PM, thats not the easy one to do.. I have used Replacement in the past to get that working.. however you have to be carefull otherwise it will replace them in every word .. (I used spaces before and after [ AM / PM ]).

good luck
                      Last edited by Merjawy; Thu 8 Jun '06, 4:41am.
                      To be or not to be... Where the hell is the question????
                      My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Live vBulletin 4.2.0 Multilingual * Alpha/Beta vB 4 - vB 5 Tier 1A
                      CentOS 6.2 - Apache:2.2.15(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.3 - MySQL:5.1.61
                      Xampp/Win-XP - Apache v2.2.21(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.8 - MySQL:5.5.16

Comment

sorry I was lost
                        now is there a good Arabic XML file for version 3.5.4 to use it?

Comment

Originally posted by Merjawy View Post
                          Thank you for your work and the help.. I have not upgraded nor have I used to your trasnlation yet.. I will soon.. I had to do my own in the past but wasn't full translation, therefore I didn't publish it.. once again, thank you.

Zachery, hello there..

I understand the reason for asking not to type in other than English, however this is a language support forum and alot of members know little or no English especialy when it comes to writing.. plus if I recall there was a section on this board that was mostly Arabic..

I am sure there are alot of members here that would report any vilations, I for one will not think twice about reporting any misuse of this forum.

I do agree we should all type in English so most members will benifit, but it can be a problem for some..

alrairuz

my long years of working with multilingual boards I found that UTF-8 has certain limitations that might be Java related (sun java / MS java). I found windows-1256 to work the greatest

as for AM/PM, thats not the easy one to do.. I have used Replacement in the past to get that working.. however you have to be carefull otherwise it will replace them in every word .. (I used spaces before and after [ AM / PM ]).

good luck
                          Its per our forum rules, if you have an issue with these please contact our adminitrators.

Comment

Originally posted by alfairuz View Post
                            I've downloaded the arabic_3-5-4_utf-8.zip file and integrated with my board. Everything is working excellent apart from two problems:

- When I post a topic, all instances of the letter "ح" will get replaced by the letter "ت".
                            For example, if I post the following sentence:
                            الأحرف العربية الصحيحة
                            I will get the following sentence posted instaed:
                            الأترف العربية الصتيتة

- Also the time note (PM/AM) is shown as ? instead of ص\م

Any help is highly appreciated.
                            This faced me while I was working to convert my forum to utf-8

The solution is as the following:
                            Go to vBulletin Options -> Censorship Options -> Blank Character Stripper, empty its value and click save.
                            Syrian Medical Society - mi la do - My Hacks - vCharset converter - Projects Queue

I want to breathe the freedom, and to strew the mounts of nostalgia in your eyes.

Comment

It's better to follow the rules, you have to give a white idea about arabs.

This is Milad. you now me, I think.
                              Syrian Medical Society - mi la do - My Hacks - vCharset converter - Projects Queue

I want to breathe the freedom, and to strew the mounts of nostalgia in your eyes.

Comment

Thankx...
                                Last edited by Q8iz; Thu 6 Jul '06, 9:35am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X