Coming soon! the best Arabic pack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

php dev,

Please don't distribute our english vbulletin files over the forum, each file is tagged unique for each customer. We don't allow distribution of it.
    If you have any language pack files you wish to contribute to our forums please submit it in the download submission forum so our staff can review it.

And could you please unbold the "vbulletin developer" from your signature? It gives users the impression you are one, which you aren't. Thank you.

Comment

Great Work !!

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
        php dev,

Please don't distribute our english vbulletin files over the forum, each file is tagged unique for each customer. We don't allow distribution of it.
        If you have any language pack files you wish to contribute to our forums please submit it in the download submission forum so our staff can review it.

And could you please unbold the "vbulletin developer" from your signature? It gives users the impression you are one, which you aren't. Thank you.
        mutawa, I'm agree with you 100%!!!
        I would change all of that words to what is better!!
        please report me with all of your suggestions!!

I'm too sorry for that Floris,
        I removed bold from my signature!!
        But how able to move this thread to the download submission forum???

I would submit the new vbulletin 2.5.2 in it, but who would move this thread????
        Sorry for my weak English.
        My aim is to become PHP Developer.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
          Does that include exported langauge files? I exported the English one to send for somebody who is helping me with a translation. Is this not allowed? Or are you speaking in regards to public releases?

Anyway, I do not speak any Arabic language, but from what I have seen, you have put alot of work into this. Great job, PHP Dev. May you continue to suceed!

Comment

Attachments moved!!!

NOW the Arabic language Pack and it's accessories had been moved to this thread.
            Sorry for my weak English.
            My aim is to become PHP Developer.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X