[Discussion] vBulletin 3.5 Spanish Language Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmvb
    Es obvious que es la traduccion o un error en el language file. En mi caso cuando cambias al ingles te aparece el nombre de usuario normalmente pero no en Espanol.
    It's obvious that it is the translation or an error in the language file. In my case when you switch to English it fixes itself, but when you go to spanish again it shows the bbuserinfo thing again.

Comment

Oh snap do I deserve karma or what! :P

Comment

Great job translating there ATI.

Comment

No me deja bajarme el pack, me dice que no tengo privilegios suficientes, alguien sabe por qué?

Comment

Please read the forums rules concerning posting in non-English:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=42918

If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

He's saying he can't download the pack cause it says he doesnt have permission.

Tienes que tener una version de vbulletin legal/you must have a legal copy of vbulletin.

Comment

Thanks for sharing man...ill install in my 3.5.3

If you find some updates, please re upload the attachment and post about it. is more easy delete all language and re update a new hehe

Comment

This language Pack need more work :S
                  in 3.5.3 have a lot of error using old vbulletin variables like $user[username]

Some1 like to do a 3.5.3 update?

Comment

Any updates for this language?

Comment

Originally posted by cerebro
                      This language Pack need more work :S
                      in 3.5.3 have a lot of error using old vbulletin variables like $user[username]

Some1 like to do a 3.5.3 update?
                      Cerebro, just search for those old 3.0.x variables and convert them into {1} or {2}, depends on how many variables are within the phrase.

Saludos desde quilmes
                      Greetings from quilmes

Comment

Please I need an update for this language! Who have it? Please share it with us

Comment

Is version 3.5.0 the latest available for this language?
                          Julio Franco
                          TechSpot.com

Comment

where can i get the 3.5.4 spanish language pack?

Donde puedo conseguir el paquete de español para el 3.5.4?

Comment

Just use the 3.5.0 one and choose the 'ignore version' option.
                              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X