X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese Language Pack?

is there one? is it being made?
    so what's new?

There is no Japanese Language pack nor am I aware of anyone working on one.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

too bad, if anybody would like to help, i'd make one. but i guess if by now nobody has made one, it would be cause people aren't interested in one. since i have already seen a japanese vbulletinboard, but that wasn't for version 3 i believe.
      so what's new?

Comment

A quick Google for vbulletin and Japanese came up with these forums (I'm sure there are more):
        http://sb.xrea.com/
        http://www.kotobacan.com/nbbs/

They are both running vb 3.0.x
        So I guess you could ask if they would care to share their translations here.

/Anders
        Anders Pettersson
        Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
        If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
        Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

Did anybody ask for the language packs...has vBulletin started to work on one?
          deadhippo.com - Yokohama Living

Comment

yeah, I need a Japanese pack too

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X