Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dannyboy1
    replied
    I already started to translate vbulletin into Bulgarian. It's going slow I can say because I don't have much free time.
    Anyway though I am translating it from german, not from english because my sister can help me too. I am using this german language pack - http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109723
    I want to ask what parts of this file ^^ are for the frontend only, I prefer to use the control panel in english and I will not translate it.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Hello,

A shame that they haven't read or received your contact email about sharing their language pack with the community - but it is their choice to do so or not -

We don't have one and have none in the making, sorry. None of our staff members knows that language.

What I can offer you is to be a team language leader on vbulletin-language.com and that way you can translate vbulletin from english to bulgarian. You can invite family and friends or other customers to help you out and I can set them up below you as team members. Hopefully working as a group on the language speeds up releasing one. Please think about it and let me know. Note: vBlanguage is not an official vbulletin site, just one of my personal sites where I offer ppl to work together to translate vbulletin.

Leave a comment:

• dannyboy1
    replied
    so any news about the bulgarian language pack? I need it badly.

Leave a comment:

• lordm
    replied
    They have bulgarian language http://hardwarebg.com/forum/, i asked them but they did not answer me.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    No one has created a Bulgarian Language pack yet, at least not one they are sharing.

Leave a comment:

• ByPixel
    started a topic Looking for Bulgarian language pack for vB3

Looking for Bulgarian language pack for vB3

I need vBulletin in Bulgarian. I cannot find anyone who already did this work.
    Do you know where to find this language pack?
    Thanks much!

Andrea
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X