Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please post English translations of your posts. Otherwise I will be forced to close this thread. Thank you.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Please post English translations of your posts. Otherwise I will be forced to close this thread. Thank you.
      The subject goes on about an official public translation to be done at least by the registered Turkish users.

I know it makes it impossible for you to moderate this thread, but it really becomes a nightmare to translate everything written in Turkish. And I'm sure everybody may not be able to translate their posts to a foreign language.

As a paid customer; I'm still translating the script, because the Turkish packs don't suit at all. And I still have to use phpBB during this time.

I'm sure; after paying the fee, nobody would like to work on translation instead of using the script. That means; an official Turkish translation will work for you too.

Hope we'd find a solution to this...

Comment

We can't be expected to adequately moderate our own forums if we cannot read the posts.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          We can't be expected to adequately moderate our own forums if we cannot read the posts.
          That's actually a matter of time depending on the quantity of (paying) Turkish vBulletin users.

When reached to the amount of users, an officially moderated Turkish section or a seperate official Turkish forum (&support) will be profitable for sure.

So when the time comes, I hope you'll be able to do these improvements (not just Turkish Language of course) and outsource foreign moderator(s) for your International Expansion's sake.

I must add that, lots of international provider companies are unsuccessful in foreign customer relations.

So... Good luck...

Comment

I remember bringing this subject up last year, kindly asking for an official Turkish Lang XML file.

A language file is extremely important in vbulletin, on number of forums people even can not ask for lost password, because incorrectly prepared lang file will redirect to a non-existing page.

I suggest, vb charge $5-$10 extra, if people want official language file with the software license.

i.e:
            Owned license: $160
            Owned license with Turkish language pack: $170

thanks.

Comment

ya arkadaşlar konuyla alakasız ama bulamadım
              vbulletin 3.6.1 kullanıyorum ana sayfa yapmak istiyorum foruma link verip yönlendireceğim. joomlanın bi sürü portal anasayfa templatelerini buldum ama vbulletinin yok... bilen var mı napıcam?

Comment

Originally posted by gulsahd View Post
                ya arkadaşlar konuyla alakasız ama bulamadım
                vbulletin 3.6.1 kullanıyorum ana sayfa yapmak istiyorum foruma link verip yönlendireceğim. joomlanın bi sürü portal anasayfa templatelerini buldum ama vbulletinin yok... bilen var mı napıcam?
                Our forums are english only, thank you.

Comment

teşekkür usdam

Comment

Since people continue to ignore our requests to only post in English, this thread is closed.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X