No announcement yet.

[Discussion] Swedish language pack 3.0.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm working on a 3.5.x update. Will be finished shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by yeager
      I'm working on a 3.5.x update. Will be finished shortly.
      I have already made most of the translation (all of the front end, but still a lot of the help texts etc. in the Admin CP is missing) for 3.5.

But because of moving (and been abroad for a couple of weeks) I have lost my LAN 10 Mbit connection and haven't got my ADSL connection working yet. When that is done, hopefully in the middle of next week, I will upload an updated version of the 3.0.x (probably 3.0.7) and my latest version of the 3.5.

Using a dial up connection isn't fun.

/Anders
      Anders Pettersson
      Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
      If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
      Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

Hi Anders and Yeager,

Could we synchronise our effords to translate. We started som weeks ago to translate 3.5 based upon Anders 3.0.3 and som addition from other sites.

Comment

Swedish in 3.5

How is it going with the translate?
          I will upgrade shortly

Best regards

Comment

Hi all.

I have finally got my ADSL working and will probably have the time to go over and upload my Swedish translation of 3.5 during this coming weekend. I will also upload the latest I have on 3.0.x.

/Anders
            Anders Pettersson
            Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
            If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
            Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by wrang
              How is it going with the translate?
              I will upgrade shortly

Best regards
              I have now uploaded my latest of 3.0.7 and 3.5.1 to vbulletin.com

/Anders
              Anders Pettersson

Comment

Nice forum, Anders. Kinda different seeing a Kempo site in Swedish.

I'm half Swedish myself.

Chris
                "Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to Authority
                is not using his intelligence, he is just using his memory."
                ~~~
                Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Locale 'sve' date 'M Y' translation issue solution

Originally posted by mr2jswe View Post
                  I have installed vbAdvanced CMPS on top of the swedish language pack and my news section gets the following message linked to the news-post:
                  - av my name på M d, Y - g:i A
                  Seems CMPS cant decode the date/time settings? I have looked into the CP and tried adjusting the settings, but with no luck. Also this seems to be the only area affected by the reading of the time/date format. Suggestions anyone?

/Johnny
                  I am upgrading a 3.0.3 into a 3.5.4, and everything goes smooth, except one thing.
                  I have uploaded vbulletin-language_svenska_vb3-0-3_2004-07-31.zip earlier, and after upgr. to 3.5.4 i get the following problem:

I get the english:
                  Code:
                  translated into swedish:
                  Code:
                  Reg.datum: M Y
                  ..in the postbit.

Found the error! The machine i am making the dryryn of the upgrade process on does not have the locale 'sve' on it, so the following setting won't work on that machine:

admincp/languages&phrases/language manager/svenska/edit settings/locale=sve

Changing it to blank alleviates the problem, although it will not be translated.
                  But it will 99% guaranteed work without changing locale on the hot install later, since that machine has the locale 'sve' installed.

And that was the only problem left to solve before going 3.5.4 for me. At least in the dry run.

Comment

Originally posted by Marsupilami View Post
                    I am upgrading a 3.0.3 into a 3.5.4, and everything goes smooth, except one thing.
                    I have uploaded vbulletin-language_svenska_vb3-0-3_2004-07-31.zip earlier, and after upgr. to 3.5.4 i get the following problem:
                    Hi.

If you don't know there is a Swedish language file for 3.5.2 available here.

/Anders
                    Anders Pettersson

Comment

Originally posted by Anders P View Post
                      If you don't know there is a Swedish language file for 3.5.2 available here.
                      Thank you!

Hadn't seen that thread. Saves me some time.

Again about the 'M Y' date translation quirk - It has to do with the locale support on the server. And i guess many with me makes a dryrun upgrade on some local server to make sure. But seldom that server is configurated the same as the real target server.

The only place where one get a notice of the lack of 'sve' locale support is when trying to save the settings for the lang-pack in the admincp.
                      Last edited by Marsupilami; Tue 25th Jul '06, 7:55am.

Comment

In vBulletin you can set the date/time options to display how you like it. Including timezone settings. And locale can be controlled from the language settings.

Comment

I have seen this one "Porgramvara från: vBulletin Version 3.6.3" on our forum?

Is this a thing you can fix!?

//

Comment

Originally posted by scootman View Post
                            I have seen this one "Porgramvara från: vBulletin Version 3.6.3" on our forum?

Is this a thing you can fix!?

//
                            That is already fixed in the 3.6.4 version. This thread is about the 3.0.3, and I will not do any updates on this version.

Please go to this thread for the latest version of the Swedish translation.

/Anders
                            Anders Pettersson

Comment

Originally posted by Anders P View Post
                              That is already fixed in the 3.6.4 version. This thread is about the 3.0.3, and I will not do any updates on this version.

Please go to this thread for the latest version of the Swedish translation.

/Anders
                              Ok tackar för det,,!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X