X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anders P
    replied
    Bump

Bumping this so people will notice the file is updated.

/Andes

Leave a comment:

• Anders P
    replied
    Swedish language file

Ok since some people have requested it here it is.

Most of the user side is done, but a lot of the Admin CP is still not translated.
    When I have time I will update the file.
    Anyone that find typos etc. please let me know.

/Anders

Edit:
    Updated the language file. Not so much more translated, but some more, planning on do more work in the next couple of weeks.

There is now a file for version 3.0.3, se this thread
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Anders P; Tue 6 Jul '04, 2:20am.

Leave a comment:

• GamerzWorld
    replied
    Can you release now? Hows it going?

Leave a comment:

• Shane
    replied
    Yeah. It's a "hack" i think that vB.com added to their forums on here so they know who is regesitered and who isn't.

Leave a comment:

• Anders P
    replied
    Originally posted by Shane
    Not that I know of. Once your done with the pack can you upload it in a thread here on vb.com so only regesiter vB lincences holders may access it?
    Yes I plan to only put it here (is it correct that only vB licence holders can download on this forum?) when it is finished.
    But if anyone else is working on it I thought one might exchange ideas and maybe help out with different parts.

Actually got a request from one person to send him my language file, but I couldn't find the vBulletin copyright notice on his forum so I think I will only put it here.

/Anders

Leave a comment:

• Shane
    replied
    Not that I know of. Once your done with the pack can you upload it in a thread here on vb.com so only regesiter vB lincences holders may access it?

Leave a comment:

• Anders P
    started a topic Swedish (vB 3.0.0)

Swedish (vB 3.0.0)

Hi.

I have made a Swedish translation (you can see it here: www.budo.se/forum/) that is more or less done for the front end, but stilll have a lot to do in the Admin CP such as the help texts etc.

Anyone else working on a Swedish translation?

/Anders
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X