X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    As per the first post, this list and threadd is not being maintained any longer. You can view the available language packs here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96

Leave a comment:

• kristoffer
    replied
    The link to the Danish file, leads to a post with no language file

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by PitchouneN64ngc View Post
    And I think vour vBulletin installation is version 3.6.x. (confirm me if it's not the case).

In this case, you can use the language pack for vB 3.6.x (version #11) here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208432 (it wasn't linked in the first post of the actual thread).

A little note for moderators: can you modify the title of the thread linked below by this just to follow the title thread of older french languages pack:Thank you
    and thank you for checking on this. I'm new to VB boards but not new to haveing to code to get things that you want. PHP was what I used and wanted sub-forums and wanted the numbered threads so I plunged out the 160.00 dollars good move too as vb is easier to edit out.

Leave a comment:

• Yves Rigaud
    replied
    And I think vour vBulletin installation is version 3.6.x. (confirm me if it's not the case).

In this case, you can use the language pack for vB 3.6.x (version #11) here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208432 (it wasn't linked in the first post of the actual thread).

A little note for moderators: can you modify the title of the thread linked below by this just to follow the title thread of older french languages pack:
    FR - French language pack #11 (vBulletin 3.6.2 and up)
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Brown
    replied
    If I understang correctly, the French language pack has overwritten some English parts of your board?

Which version of the language pack has occur your problem?

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157970

Leave a comment:

• Yves Rigaud
    replied
    If I understang correctly, the French language pack has overwritten some English parts of your board?

Which version of the language pack has occur your problem?

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Brown
    replied
    Can you explain to me the problem you have with the French language pack? I'm the main translator for now, I can help you
    It over written ( the french pack ) some of my english like the reputation was french, some various stuff in the admin control panel was overwritten and the go advance in the quick reply box was in french, note the board at the time was in english.

Leave a comment:

• Yves Rigaud
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie_Brown View Post
    This is what I had to do for the over write on the french pack hope that it get's fixed soon.
    Can you explain to me the problem you have with the French language pack? I'm the main translator for now, I can help you

Leave a comment:

• Yves Rigaud
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaeggu View Post
    I search the Franch Languagepack vor the 3.6.4 Version! The Website from the http://forum.vbulletin-fr.org/ is a Bull**** in perfect! I have mi Register, and the Mail for Activate my Account is no Exist! I have testing 6 different adresse, and no result!
    The French language pack for vB 3.6.3 and 3.6.4 will be posted here soon (I can't for today, no time for me to do this today). you can install the last language pack available here (for vB 3.6.2), it is 100% compatible, only some phrases changes.

We at vBulletin-fr are sorry for the problem about the email account activation, nobody have noticed our SMTP server was down since some days (and it was impossible for me to detect this because I was move home between December 6th and January 4th). I've restarted it since some days.

And after the restart of the SMTP service on the server, I've send an email activation to all members waiting. You must have this email in your(s) mailbox(es).

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    What's the link to the exact pack that caused this? (There are several French language packs.) I think it's time to remove this until the author fixes these problems.

To fix this try running one of these queries:

For MySQL 4.0.x use this query:

DELETE
    FROM phrase
    USING phrase AS p1
    LEFT JOIN phrase AS p2 ON ( p1.varname = p2.varname
    AND p2.languageid = -1 )
    WHERE p1.languageid =0
    AND p2.languageid IS NOT NULL;

Or for MySQL 4.1.x and higher, use this query:

DELETE
    FROM phrase AS p1
    USING phrase AS p1
    AND p2.languageid = -1 )
    WHERE p1.languageid =0

Then run this:

AdminCP -> Languages & Phrases -> Language Manager -> [Rebuild All Languages]

This is what I had to do for the over write on the french pack hope that it get's fixed soon.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    What's the link to the exact pack that caused this? (There are several French language packs.) I think it's time to remove this until the author fixes these problems.

To fix this try running one of these queries:

For MySQL 4.0.x use this query:

DELETE
    FROM phrase
    USING phrase AS p1
    AND p2.languageid = -1 )
    WHERE p1.languageid =0

Or for MySQL 4.1.x and higher, use this query:

DELETE
    FROM phrase AS p1
    USING phrase AS p1
    AND p2.languageid = -1 )
    WHERE p1.languageid =0

Then run this:

AdminCP -> Languages & Phrases -> Language Manager -> [Rebuild All Languages]

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Brown
    replied
    I also used it and had an issue then unistalled it and wished I never did install it I asked here on that and sent a support ticket. Hope someone can help.

Leave a comment:

• Zaeggu
    replied
    Originally posted by Lumina View Post
    Please update French links.
    I search the Franch Languagepack vor the 3.6.4 Version! The Website from the http://forum.vbulletin-fr.org/ is a Bull**** in perfect! I have mi Register, and the Mail for Activate my Account is no Exist! I have testing 6 different adresse, and no result!

Leave a comment:

• Lumina
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    That submission has not been checked and approved yet.
    Then... can you do it, please? The first message links were not updated for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Yes, but the newer phrases obviously won't be translated. You need to choose the 'ignore version' option when uploading.

Leave a comment: